Every one of our displays is made in three steps:
- Briefing meeting and brainstorming with initial sketches
- Design and digital sampling
- Production of an unprinted sample and testing procedure
Our staff hold a personal consultancy and briefing meeting with you before we design a tailor-made display for you.
Our experts from sales and packaging design discuss the following with you,…
- which product you need a display for.
- how your brand world is to be presented.
- who your target group is.
- what your specific goal is.
- what requests and requirements you have in terms of the display or packaging.
- the budget.
- the approximate production time.
Design and digital sampling
Based on this briefing meeting, we develop a made-to-measure packaging and display solution for you using the latest CAD software. This gives you a 3D impression beforehand of what it will look like later on.
In agreement with you, we then create an unprinted sample as a prototype. This is a 1:1 copy of the later display series. Our sales staff introduce themselves to you in person. You can examine the sample yourself before production starts. It then undergoes various tests. Our test criteria are stability, practicality, quality and transportability of the display. Displays that carry products are also subjected to a shipping test with the original merchandise.