We follow a three-step ordering and production process: 1. Briefing, 2. Brainstorming/design, 3. Prototype creation and manufacture.
- Briefing: In a first step, you tell us all about the product and background for which you need the special-purpose packaging solution. We will identify the target group you are going for and ask you about your wishes and demands our special-purpose packaging solution is supposed to address.
- Brainstorming/design: In a next step, we scribble down different propositions by hand and develop a tailor-made solution on the computer.
- Prototype creation and manufacture: Using this model, we create a prototype. Once this prototype passes muster in our quality tests, we proceed to manufacture the quantity of packaging units that you require.
The briefing is all about the following points:
- What product is the packing solution supposed to showcase?
- What’s your brand message?
- Which distribution channel do you intend to use for the product in question? Is the point of sale a grocery, a discounter, a drug store, or a trade show stand?
- What’s your target group?
- Do you need us to develop the solution from scratch, or an existing solution to be optimised?
- What are your demands and requirements in terms of functionality, material, form, dimensions or refinements of your solution?
- How important is sustainability and environmental awareness to your company, regarding your special-purpose packaging solution?
- What is your budget?
After the initial briefing, our creative experts proceed to garner ideas for your special-purpose packaging solution, based on the information you provide. What comes first in most cases is hand-drawn sketches that are then implemented into 3D models of your nascent special-purpose packaging solution, in which cutting-edge CAD software is used.
Do take your time to look closely at our proposal and provide feedback. You have a suggestion on how to make it even better? You’d like to have a different material, colour or layout, now that you’ve seen our proposal? Talk to us! We will incorporate any suggestions, wishes or proposals for modification you may have—straight away and at short notice.
Prototype creation and manufacture
If you are satisfied with our digital model and give us the go-ahead, we will use the model as a basis for crafting a so-called prototype. This prototype serves as an illustration for you, and it is the very first specimen of your special-purpose packaging solution— provided it passes muster in our quality tests as far as robustness and quality are concerned. We will then proceed to manufacture your solution in the desired quantity.