Nowadays, many major industries rely on co-packing. GISSLER & PASS predominantly supports customers from the food & drink, cosmetics, consumer goods and consumer electronics industries.
Co-packing: Let’s tackle it.
Co-packing is the short form of “contract packing”. In Germany, these service providers are called “contract packers”.
External service providers…
- deal with the professional setting-up, installation and filling of your POS displays and/or packaging.
- take on the shipping preparations and transportation of the filled displays directly to the marketplace.
Why are increasing numbers of companies using co-packing?
In order to pack products attractively and ready for sale themselves, companies need appropriate infrastructure:
- packaging and storage capacity
Not all companies have the necessary equipment or the necessary specialist staff. For this reason, ever more industries are increasingly relying on co-packing. This saves on costs and their own resources.
At the same time, co-packing guarantees the best possible quality in the individual packaging for the particular item and in the presentation of the products within the POS display. Ultimately, the brand image is inextricably linked to the external image of a company.
Your benefits with co-packing from GISSLER & PASS
With GISSLER & PASS, co-packing is part of the full service offering. You get everything in one place with us.
GISSLER & PASS takes on…
- design and production of your POS displays: we bring your ideas to life.
- development of promotional packaging for your products: trigger sales at POS with surprising packaging solutions.
- set-up for your presentation systems: we place your brand in an unforgettable setting.
- assembly: we fill your POS display, produced by us, with your products.
- labelling of your products: if desired, we ensure that your information reaches the customers.
- attachment of product add-ons: we add small gifts for customers, in-pack and on-pack.
- sorting, repacking and heat sealing: we pack and foil wrap according to your wishes.
- shipping of the fully loaded displays: you and/or the retailer receive the display and goods in the best possible condition.
What’s special with GISSLER & PASS
Seasonal goods, limited editions and targeted marketing campaigns should provide an additional boost to sales. The perfect presentation of your goods at point-of-sale (POS) is therefore crucial for the success of your brand. The more exciting, individual and experience-oriented the customers’ interaction with your products, the better your brand stays in the consumers’ consciousness. Achieving just that is GISSLER & PASS’ speciality.
We develop and manufacture transport packaging, sale packaging and POS displays for you. In our own co-packing plant in Jülich with a large logistics area, we offer the co-packing service as an extra in our full service package – simple, clean and on schedule.
Before consumers set eyes on items such as lamps or sweets in the store, these products get attractive sale packaging. They are presented in displays lavishly designed by GISSLER & PASS right at the point of sale. We also take care of the best possible product placement for your secondary placements.
For you, this means…
- easing of the burden: GISSLER & PASS has you covered. Our expertise is in packaging solutions and logistics. You can concentrate calmly on your core business.
- flexibility: you realise extensive projects without the use of additional staff and machines.
- overview: the number of interfaces and the complexity are reduced. You get everything in one place with us.
- short delivery times: the goods are urgently needed at point-of-sale? We provide just-in-time delivery to the retailer.
- quality: the trained GISSLER & PASS employees and consistent processes ensure that your goods reach the customer or their destination intact and perfectly packaged.
- customer satisfaction: give your customers unique experiences with your brand. As a manufacturer, you ensure the optimum presentation of your goods with GISSLER & PASS.
Your most frequently asked question – our answers
In co-packing, an external service provider undertakes the professional set-up and filling of packaging and POS displays, as well as the associated shipping and logistics services.
We support you from the development of your POS display through delivery of the filled sales and presentation elements to the retailer.
The range of services from GISSLER & PASS includes…
- a comprehensive briefing discussion.
- the development of a POS display in accordance with your ideas and desires.
- the production and assembly of your display.
- filling of the display with your goods.
- secure packaging and preparation of your display for shipping.
- transportation of the fully loaded display to the warehouse or directly to the retailer.
As a manufacturer, you ensure by outsourcing the co-packing to GISSLER & PASS that your goods will be optimally presented. And you save on time and costs.
As an external service provider and co-packing specialist, GISSLER & PASS allows companies to cope with large orders and order peaks. Without the need for investments.
Would you also like to be advised by GISSLER& PASS on the subject of packaging & displays? Would you like more information or would you like to talk to us specifically about a particular project?
Feel free to contact us for a detailed consultation or an individual offer. You can reach GISSLER & PASS by telephone at
Our integrated management system is proof of quality, environmental protection in practice and consistent energy efficiency.
Increased environmental awareness opens up completely new possibilities for corrugated board.
SUSTAINABILITY AT GISSLER & PASS
Sustainability – a topic for our entire company, across all areas. After almost 140 years of company history full of changes, sustainability is not a new concept for us. Not in business. Nor in our dealings with the environment, climate and society.
For us, economic growth is in harmony with ecological and social thinking. That’s why we use resources carefully, support education, research and culture, and work on future solutions that make sustainable development possible for everyone.
Our goal is to offer our customers sustainable solutions with our products.