We follow a three-step SRP development and production process:
- Briefing: Our partnership starts off with a detailed interview that enables us to get a picture of your wishes, needs, and requirements.
- Brainstorming/design Based on insights thus gained, we develop ideas and design a customised, bespoke SRP solution on the computer. We draw up a digital model for you to review and verify.
- Prototype creation and manufacture: If you are satisfied and give us the go-ahead, we craft a prototype on the basis of the model. This prototype is then subjected to stringent quality tests at our plant to make sure that it’s in full conformity with your requirements. In a next step, we manufacture the ordered quantity of your shelf-ready sales packaging.
This step is all about the transfer of information to help us understand which type of shelf-ready packaging you need.
In the briefing, we will clarify the following issues:
- What product do you need the SRP solution for?
- What is the brand message?
- What is the target group?
- Which distribution channel do you plan on using? Discounter and/or supermarket? What are the warehousing requirements of the desired trading firm?
- Do you want the required SRP solution to be developed from scratch? Or would you prefer to pick an existing solution and have it developed and/or streamlined further?
- Do you, your forwarder, retailers and consumers place particular requirements on the functionality, material, design, printing (e.g., interior prints) of your packaging solution?
- What are your packing processes (manual vs. automatic)? What are the logistic implications?
- Is sustainability and environmental awareness critical to your company?
- What’s your budget and timing?
Brainstorming and Design
In a first step, our experts will garner ideas and implement the most promising solution on a computer, employing state-of-the-art CAD software to create a digital model of your SRP-to-be. You are invited to accompany every single step in the process so that you can express your wishes or propose changes to the layout of your shelf-ready packaging.
Prototype production and manufacture
Once you have given your OK, we use this digital model to fabricate a prototype that you can touch. Beside serving as an illustration for you, it will be put to various quality tests at GISSLER & PASS’s plant before the SRP is put into batch production.